I recently had work done on my two front teeth, one was a crown and the other was a implant. Is this normal?

Is it normal for the crown to feel a little loose in comparison?

Not unusual, better to have it checked

Congrats on your new smile!! If you're noticing movement on your natural tooth it might be because the bite is off. Your natural tooth will give more than your implant and thats not unusual. However longterm, that may mean porcelain chipping or bone loss around the implant....Its better to have the bite checked on both just to make sure its level with your other teeth.

Mississauga Dentist

Implant crown vs crown #DrSoftTouch

An implant is permanently fixed in the bone, so you probably notice that that tooth does not move at all. A crown on your natural tooth on the other hand will have a natural flex. Based on what you've described, this sounds normal but you may want to have your dentist check your bite to make sure all is as it should be and your bite is level. I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

Loose crown compared to implant crown.

Yes, as an implant has no ligament space it will not move. A natural tooth does have a ligament space which allows the tooth to move very slightly. This ligament is a natural shock-absorber for your tooth. You might want to have your dentist recheck your bite to make sure all is ok with your natural tooth. The bite on the implant should be slightly lighter than your natural tooth. Hope this helps.