What are Negor breast implants, are they safe?

Stay away

I would refrain from using anything except Mentor, Allergan, or Sientra implants.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Nagor implants

Hi there. Nagor is a UK-based company that makes breast implants. They are a market leader in the UK and I personally find their products reliable and robust. Good luck!

Breast implants

Hello and thank you for your question. Nagor implants are not FDA approved.   Sientra, Mentor, and Allergan are the most widely used breast implants in the U.S.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Nagor implants not FDA approved in the US

Nagor implants are manufactured in Britan and not currently approved by the FDA for use here and to my y are not seeking this approval. The manufacturers in the US are Allergan, Mentor, Sientra as well as the Ideal saline implant. I would recommend seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon who uses FDA approved implants.
Dr. Edwards