I need a bit of a complicated tummy tuck, liposuction and breast lift. How much would it cost?

I've been refused THREE times by the nhs to have a medical (not cosmetic) tummy tuck and now I am going to put it on a credit card and to hell with it. So, do I go UK where I live or should I try reputable surgery in another country? I have huge apron overhang and its going to be a BIG job. My bmi is 42 and I am 57 years old. Sick of waiting now and just want to get on with it. How much should this all cost?

Cost of tummy tuck, liposuction and breast lift and best location for procedure.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I certainly understand your desire to have your surgery performed, and would recommend that you find one of the many reputable plastic surgeons in the U.K. for your consultation and surgery. As you stated, this would be a very big procedure and you would want to be close to home for follow up and the in the event of any complications. Giving a quote for these types of surgeries is very difficult without a consultation because you may end up needing implants as opposed to just a breast lift.  It would also depend on the amount of liposuction required and the areas being treated.  In the U.S. you would probably spend anywhere from $10,000-15,000 for those procedures.  Your surgeon might also suggest that you lose some weight prior to your tummy tuck for the very best result.  I hope this helps.  Good luck to you.  

Thank you for the question. It would behoove you to achieve your long-term stable weight prior to proceeding with breast or abdominal wall contouring surgery.  Make sure that safety is your, and your plastic surgeon's first priority. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider,  type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual  plastic surgeons' websites as well.  Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you. I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.   You may also find the attached link, dedicated to “mommy makeover” surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes. 

Given your BMI and age, before proceeding with a mommy makeover (breast lift and tummy tuck) I would check with your primary doctor to make certain you are in good enough health for the procedure.  Getting your weight down prior to the surgery should be a top priority.   I agree with Dr Ringler, there are many very good plastic surgeons in the U.K. and would suggest against medical tourism (going to a foreign country for surgery).  You will want your surgeon to be close at hand after the surgery should you have a problem.  Best wishes, Dr Lepore.