How much would a tummy tuck/Brazilian butt lift cost? If you get both will it be less money?

I want to get a tummy tuck and a brazilian butt lift. Im really insecure of myself, I've tried working-out and eating right and also I have two kids. I really want to get these two surgeries. Please me help!!!!

BBL & TT

Cost varies depending on the location and surgeon but I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a BBL is between $6,000-$7,000 and a tummy tuck ranges from $8,000-$9,000. Most practices offer discounts on multiple procedures but I generally recommend staging these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting on your buttocks for at least 3 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. Best of luck in your endeavors. 
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

How much would a tummy tuck/Brazilian buttlift cost? If you get both will it be less money?

The cost for the procedures varies greatly as does the result.  Most surgeons will usually give you a discount if you add procedures.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

The price varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR and anesthesia etc. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

The cost varies from city to city and PS to PS. It is best to reach out to a few PS in your area to get some prices. As far as being cheaper if you do them together...yes and no. The cost of doing them together is cheaper than having two separate surgeries (a BBL and then later a tummy tuck), but doing them together is not cheap than getting just a tummy tuck or just a BBL.