What is the average cost of an arm lift (including anesthesia)?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
You may find the attached link helpful as you learn more. Best wishes.

Arm lift

Thank you for your question.  The price of this procedure varies from surgeon to surgeon and depends on your specific case.  Attached is a link for you to see what others in the RealSelf community have paid as a reference.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Thank you for your question. I have provided you the RealSelf link regarding pricing for an arm lift. You are probably looking in the neighborhood of $7300, but that can vary depending on area, surgeon, patient, and other criteria. You can sometimes call a local board certified plastic surgeon and they can provide you a price quote over the phone.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your question.  Based on multiple realself reviews, the average cost of an arm lift is $7275.  This will vary from region to region and surgeon to surgeon.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

What is the average cost of an arm lift

Thanks for your question. I'm sure you will find a wide variation in these fees based on the surgeon's location and experience. Our fees are about $7500 which includes the surgeon, a board certified anesthesiologist (not a nurse anesthetist, a big difference), and the operating room fees in our private, licensed and certified surgical suite. The fees would also include any associated liposuction in the upper arm.  I will include a link below.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD