Can scalp hair be permanently removed using laser? (Photo)

About 3 years ago I shaved off the sides of my forehead (part of the scalp) as I wanted to increase the size of my forehead. I have been shaving ever since but now the hair grows back thicker and faster and now even after I shave there will always be some hair and it's very obvious. I was wondering if a laser can be used to permanently remove the hair. I would like to get to a stage where the usual 'balding shadow' is not visible. Also, I'd like to know how many treatments I'd need. Thank you

Hair Line Contouring with Laser Hair Removal

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a laser hair removal expert who specializes in hairline contouring. This will take a series of treatments. Best, Dr. Emer