Could I get a lift with my existing implants? (Photo)

Hi there 3 years ago i go my implants i was borderline for a lift and couldnt afford both so we opted for 620cc dual plane high profile silicone. I was told i could get a lift with my existing implants is this true and what lift would i be looking at and price. I would like to keep my 620cc

Mastopexy Revision Added to Current Implants

Revision of #breast implant and lift #cosmeticsurgery may be needed for: asymmetry, continued ptosis, implant malposition as well as all of the other reasons needed for breast implant revision surgeon.

At times the #mastopexy will need to be changed from a periareola to a lollipop lift to get a more powerful lift.

Timing for #augmentation/mastopexy and one versus two stages:

I usually prefer to do surgery in one stage. A number of plastic surgeons prefer two operations. The mastopexy followed by implant surgery.  These procedures are usually staged at 2-3 months minimum to allow for swelling and healing to be at a reasonable point.

My revision rate for one stage is less than 15%.  Two stages is not necessary for at least 85% of the patients when performed by and experienced Plastic Surgeon.

At this stage you should be well along to accept a revising breast lift procedure with a local board certified plastic surgeon, or return to your previous surgeon since they already have your information.

Breast lift after Implants

This should be possible, if your implants are correctly placed and haven't dropped. You would probably need either a "lollipop" scar or an "anchor" pattern scar, depending on how your skin feels. You should discuss this will a local plastic surgeon, preferably the surgeon who did your original surgery. Regards, Dr Steve Merten, Sydney