Could I get a lift with my existing implants? (Photo)

Hi there 3 years ago i go my implants i was borderline for a lift and couldnt afford both so we opted for 620cc dual plane high profile silicone. I was told i could get a lift with my existing implants is this true and what lift would i be looking at and price. I would like to keep my 620cc

Mastopexy Revision Added to Current Implants

Revision of #breast implant and lift #cosmeticsurgery may be needed for: asymmetry, continued ptosis, implant malposition as well as all of the other reasons needed for breast implant revision surgeon.

At times the #mastopexy will need to be changed from a periareola to a lollipop lift to get a more powerful lift.

Timing for #augmentation/mastopexy and one versus two stages:

I usually prefer to do surgery in one stage. A number of plastic surgeons prefer two operations. The mastopexy followed by implant surgery.  These procedures are usually staged at 2-3 months minimum to allow for swelling and healing to be at a reasonable point.

My revision rate for one stage is less than 15%.  Two stages is not necessary for at least 85% of the patients when performed by and experienced Plastic Surgeon.

At this stage you should be well along to accept a revising breast lift procedure with a local board certified plastic surgeon, or return to your previous surgeon since they already have your information.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breast lift after Implants

This should be possible, if your implants are correctly placed and haven't dropped. You would probably need either a "lollipop" scar or an "anchor" pattern scar, depending on how your skin feels. You should discuss this will a local plastic surgeon, preferably the surgeon who did your original surgery. Regards, Dr Steve Merten, Sydney

Breast lift after Implants