Very worried about Vaser lipo results on thighs, no results, did I just waste $6,000?

Hello, I had Vaser liposuction on the outter, inner, and front of my thighs about 2.5 weeks ago. There was about 1500 ccs removed. When I went in for a check up my doctor told me I should expect the size of my thighs to end up being half of what they originally were. Now after 2.5 weeks, I've been doing lymphatic drainage twice a week. 95% of the bruises are gone, and I feel absolutely no swelling anymore. My thighs look exacting the same and I'm very worried I just wasted $6000 :(

Too Soon To Tell--Add Venus Legacy, Cellutone, Exilis Ultra to aftercare

It is still too soon to tell, swelling can last 3-6 months after your procedure. You said you didn't have swelling, but it's difficult to determine without pictures. I recommend adding hyperbaric oxygen to your massage and compression to further reduce swelling. I also recommend adding coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth, remove scar tissue, and improve the appearance of cellulite. Best, Dr. Emer

Circumferental thigh sculpting with Vaser

Thank you for your question .

I am sorry to hear that you feel disappointed with your Vaser procedure. Limbs (thighs, arms) are best treated with a circumferential approach (all the way around) to increase sculpting effect and skin retraction (it retracts better around a whole 'cylinder' than around of of a half-cylinder shaped structure)

Amount of aspirate (fat is only a part in it) can vary from person to person depending on what they were like to start with . (obviously larger people will have more fat and subsequently will have more of total aspirate removed) and type of method used (debulking, mid or high definition Vaser)

You doing all the right things -having correct aftercare with LMD massage etc. See your surgeon to see if there is more swelling (for15% of peopling it will take at least 6 weeks to reduce their swelling) , most likely you just need to wait a bit longer to see you new contours.