Is it possible to have a micro lipo suction procedure to remove fat grafted onto the chin area? (Photos)

The fat graft was intended to augment my chin which was slightly recessed into a more forward, pointy profile, instead the recession remained and my chin looks wider, rounder and more masculine than it originally did. The fat distribution is also uneven, creating an asymmetrical profile. Is there a way to correct this? The fat transfer was completed three months ago. Thanks for your help!

Asymmetrical Solutions for Removing Fat Graft to Chin--Steroids, lasers, liposuction

You can have this reversed with steroid/5fu injections or surgery. Laser can sometimes give improvement. I would suggest consulting with an expert.  Possibly localized liposuction may help. Best, Dr. Emer.