Lingual Braces cost?

Roughly how much would it cost for lingual braces just on my top teeth? I don't have any bite problems.Do you think it would be more or less than a full set of regular braces?

Let's Talk Teeth

Dear user2424,

Thank you for posting your questions on RealSelf.  I will do my best to provide an answer with the information provided.

It is difficult to discuss fees as I do not have the ability to evaluate your teeth and bite.  Also, every orthodontist is different in how they structure their fees.  Regarding a general cost of lingual braces, it depends on the location, the doctor's experience with lingual braces, what system they use, and obviously the estimated treatment time.

I recommend visiting a few orthodontists to compare prices and doctors.  Remember you get what you pay for, and you also want a doctor that is experienced with lingual braces.

I hope that this helps and good luck

Dr. Jenn