How does it look like on Week 2? (photos)

This has now been exactly 14 days. I have attached two photos. The front looks ok I think. But the crown doesn't look ok. Did I lose grafts there? How do they look overall? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

2 weeks after Hair Transplant

You are looking fine now. You must wait for a full 8 months to get 80% of the growth seen to a reasonable styling length.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You cannot tell if you lost grafts with photos. It just looks like you had a hair transplant. If you believe you have an issue

You cannot tell if you lost grafts with photos.  It just looks like you had a hair transplant.  If you believe you have an issue it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon