How does it look like on Week 2? (photos)

This has now been exactly 14 days. I have attached two photos. The front looks ok I think. But the crown doesn't look ok. Did I lose grafts there? How do they look overall? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Grafts

Based on just a single picture, with no context or pictures from before, it is impossible to say what it will look like at full growth or if you've lost grafts. Generally if you had lost any grafts you would probably know- they are kind of big and often bleed if they're removed by accident. For now all you can do is wait a see how everything looks later on.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 weeks after Hair Transplant

You are looking fine now. You must wait for a full 8 months to get 80% of the growth seen to a reasonable styling length.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You cannot tell if you lost grafts with photos. It just looks like you had a hair transplant. If you believe you have an issue

You cannot tell if you lost grafts with photos.  It just looks like you had a hair transplant.  If you believe you have an issue it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon