How do I make my upper and especially front teeth longer so that my nose can be more narrow?

I want to make my jaw slimmer or more narrow and my front teeth and all of my upper teeth longer. I want to do this in order to get a more narrow nose and more open eyes. What is the best dental or facial dentistry procedure to achieve this? Or what are the options I have? Female. 22 yrs. Never had any dental surgery other than wisdom teeth removal. Part Somali but can't really tell thus my need for the surgery

Dental options #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Without photos it's pretty hard to determine what options would give you the results you desire.  I would recommend posting your question again with photos this time.  Veneers are an excellent cosmetic option for many patients and may be a great choice for you as well. The best thing to do is consult an experienced cosmetic dentist to determine your options. I always recommend looking at before and after photos of actual patients of the dentist you are considering. This will give you a pretty good indication of the results you can expect.  You may also need to consult a plastic surgeon to determine your options. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Options

it is impossible to tell you without seeing photos, but the odds are this is an issue that you would need to consult with a plastic surgeon for.  

Please submit photographs with you smiling White.

This is very difficult to answer without photographs. Please send photographs with you smiling as wide as you possibly can and another one with you smiling normally. You may have a gum issue which would also be helpful to address in making your teeth look longer. None of the dentists can determine what you need without viewing photographic data.
Douglas Jopling, DDSDallas, Texas area