Update to my first question: Deep plane face and Neck lift, fat grafting, eyes, nasal folds and chin. (photo)

Please note there are three before surgery pictures. Also any thoughts about why my left cheek seems to cover my ear. When I pull up cheek skin my ear looks better and the side of my face looks smoother. My right side is perfect. Right side of neck has obvious lump that was not there before. What could this be? Thank you

Facelift revision

Thank you for sharing your pictures.  The pictures themselves make it difficult to really assess the "lump" on the side of the neck - Sometimes this can be secondary to being overly aggressive when taking fat from the central part of the neck (known as a cobra deformity), other times this is secondary to a prolapsed saliva gland.  I hate to say it but nothing replaces a good physical exam to determine exactly what is the issue in your neck.  As far as the incisions and healing from one side to the other, while it may take a full year to get to see full results, at this time it looks like you may need some revision work to smooth out the left vs right side discrepancies.  Again, I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with your results.  How much fat grafting was done? and where was it placed? There are a lot more questions unfortunately.  Best of luck.

Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift revision. Some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

After seeing your photos (of the first question that you sent ) i think that probably you will need a lifting revision to have the symmetry of both sides because your left side has some saggy skin yet. In the other hand I recommend you a lipoinjection in the nasolabial folds.

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I don't see your photos.
Can you please attach them and resubmit your question.

Happy to give my opinion then

Andrew Kornstein, MD, FACS

FACELIFT

Thank you for the question but unfortunately there are no photos to review.  That said take your concerns to your surgeon as he knows what he did and should be answer your questions.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD