Who are some of the other top surgeons in Canada and other countries ? (photos)

How many grafts do I need to cover bald area? What is the best method for me? FUE OR FUT how many sessions do I need to get an excellent result? Is it enough one surgical session? if a clinic hair transplant said that you need 3000 grafts, how I know that 3,000 would provide me is true? Who are some of the other top surgeons in Canada and other countries ? I didn’t use any medicines and don’t want to use because I want a permanent solution to my problem.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

It is best to see a doctor in person for a better assessment. 3000 grafts may see like a lot but what happens if you continue t

It is best to see a doctor in person for a better assessment.  3000 grafts may see like a lot but what happens if you continue to lose more hair?  Your hair loss will not likely stop and surgery does not prevent further hair loss.  In fact it can sometimes make it worse.  In other words, it is not about just "how many grafts do I need".

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How many grafts do I need?

This is not a matter of look and just recommend. A one on one consultation is critical to determining the number of grafts you need, not the need of the doctor's pocketbook. Get various opinions. Check out the doctor's patients. We offer monthly open house events to meet our patients and we have an open surgical shop which means that everyone know what is going on. I often recommend less grafts than doctors do elsewhere and I have 25 years of experience and a great reputation to back up my recommendations.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon