What's the best technique and prosthesis for the most natural looking breasts? I don't want a fake shape (Photo)

Hi, I always dreamed about have a full 34b/small 34c, I'm a real small 34b, but the look of fake boob stop me, I never saw fake boob that were a nice shape, not to Round on the top, or weird square effect on the décolleté or when you moove you can see the protesis etc. is there a real "natural looking" option?? Let's say I want to keep my boob shape, cause they are really pretty, round and at the perfect place, tits at the middle of the boobs, I just which they would be a bit bigger you know.

Natural looking breast enlargement

it's all in the numbers. If you are oversized you will look fake. If the implant fits in with your general make up and the measurements your plastic surgeon should take at examinationthan the result can be very natural looking and very pleasing. Choose your surgeon carefully.

Perth Plastic Surgeon

Natural-looking breast enhancement

Hello and thank you for your question.  
I would say that the most natural appearing enhancement you can choose would be fat grafting to the breast.  With this method, you're using your own fat, and there is really no risk of an excessively round upper pole that you might notice with breast implants.  That said, only a modest breast size increase can be achieved with a single procedure.  
With implants, what's most important in achieving a natural-looking result is choosing an implant of proper size, shape and dimension to suit your natural chest/breasts.  
I would recommend that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person to get the most accurate answer to your question.  

Best of luck to you!

Ruth Celestin, MD

What's the best technique and prosthesis for the most natural looking breasts? I don't want a fake shape

Silicone implants in the round smooth option are the more natural appearing implants. But best to seek ONLY in person opinions.

What would give you the most natural look?

Remember the larger the implant the more artificial the Breast appears. So if someone wants a more natural look than their options are a small to moderate size implant or fat transfer to the Breast. You should discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon and show him or her pictures of what you would like them to look like so they could better guide you. 

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

What's the best technique and prosthesis for the most natural looking breasts?

Thank you for your question about a natural breast augmentation.  Since you do not want to be significantly larger, your options include placement of an implant or fat grafting for the most natural look.  

When talking about fat grafting for breast augmentation, we usually say that one should not expect more than 1 to 1.5 cup size increase in size.  The drawbacks of the technique include the need for the BRAVA system which needs to be worn for 2-4 weeks leading up to surgery to prepare the breast to accept larger amounts of fat grafts, as well as the possibility of needing more than one procedure if you experience any loss of the grafted fat.  

With regard to implant based breast augmentation, a more natural look can be achieved with a small implant and/or an anatomically shaped implant, both of which are placed under the muscle.  

I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in all of these techniques to discuss your options.

Natural Looking Breast Augmentation

Physical exam are optimal because I try to tailor each breast augmentation operation to my patient's desires and body type. There are pros and cons regarding saline and silicone implants, and patient anatomy and preference play a role in selection. The same is true regarding implant projection. The most natural look is obtained when the implants and technique match the patient's body type.  Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and go to your consult with all your questions written down so you don't forget to ask something. Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Natural Looking Implants

Thank you for your question.  To achieve a more natural looking breast after augmentation, going under the muscle and placing a tear drop silicone implant.  I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon to an evaluation.  Best of luck to you!

Chad Robbins, MD

Best natural look

The best results for a natural look are achieved when placing the implant under the muscle and the use of an appropriate sized implant.  The width of the implant should match the measurements of your native breast.  You should anticipate an excellent result.  Best wishes.

Levi J. Young, MD
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

Smallish implants

Breasts often look less fake with smaller implant to native breast tissue ratios. Best to be seen in person to discuss and size you.

Obviously you know these suggestions are just that, it takes an exam to make final decisions. But in you case, with your anatomy, a silicone implant either teardrop or round and moderate profile under the muscle with dual plane positioning should get you the result you want. The implant needs to be a good match for your natural breast base width or even sliightly smaller. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD