Is there a procedure that will slightly widen the eyes/change the shape or make them seem more proportional to the face? (Photo)

He first picture is my eyes, the second and third is more of how I would like them to look.

Changing the shape of your eyes

It is hard to tell what you mean by changing the shape of your eyes or making them more proportional to your face, because the pictures only show your eyelids, not your face. That being said, you have what many would consider aesthetically pleasing eyelids! An in-person consultation might help you clarify what is bothering you with your eyes and then address it appropriately. I suspect that non-surgical options like Botox or Fillers would be an option for you and your doctor to discuss. 

Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Don't mess with your eyes

Thank you for posting your question and photo. Your eyelids are attractive and natural in appearance. Operating on you is likely to make your eyes less appealing and artificial looking. I hope you find this helpful. 

Making your eyes appear wider

Thank you of your question. The size and position of your eyes are limited by the boney borders of your eye socket. However, it is possible to change the perceived appearance of your eyes. Three commonly performed surgeries can do this: 1. Changing the appearance of your eyelid crease. If your lateral eyelids are sagging and droopy, it makes your eyes seem smaller and more tired. Raising and extending the crease laterally will make the eyes seem bigger, without really making your eyes bigger 2. Changing the appearance of the medial or lateral corners of your eyes. 3. Increasing the height of your nasal bridge. A wide nasal bridge will make your eyes seem to be further apart, and thus look smaller. By raising the height with either fillers or a nasal implant, it will bright out the three dimensional shape of your nose and thus make your eyes seem closer together, and thus its relationship with and proportion with the rest of your face. Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon with is experienced with eye and nose surgery or aesthetics to address your concerns.

Perry Liu, MD

Indirectly

It appears you have a wide dorsal nasal bridge that may cause your eyes to appear too close together.  By rasping your dorsal hump on either side, it may improve this.  

Surgery for the eyes

Almost all people have facial asymmetry between the left and right side of their face to a certain degree.  I couldn't think of anything that could improve your already beautiful eyes. 

Eye Widening

While a lateral canthopexy will elongate the corner of your eyes, one must be careful that in so doing that it does not create a separate of the lid from the eye. As this can potentiallymlead to chronic eye irritation/tearing/dryness.