Stretch marks on breasts? Way to remove them? (Photo)

I notice two red marks on my breasts recently. Are they stretch marks and what are the best treatments to remove them?

Stretchmark treatment options

Thank you for this wonderful question! There is finally a treatment offered for at home use that is FDA proven to reduce the appearance of stretchmarks. I have been using this treatment for over the past year with wonderful results for my patients. The Strialite works by utilizing LED at a cellular level to stimulate your own collagen production which in turn reduces the appearance of stretchmarks. 

Yes, there are options for resurfacing the dermal area as well as excising the portion of skin which contains stretchmarks. I offer and utilize both of the modalities as well but the truth is not every patient requires this extensive of a treatment option. 

Having the ability to administer the treatment yourself in the comfort of your own home with ability to see results in as little as 4 weeks has proven a comfortable alternative for patients who may not require a more invasive approach. 

I hope you have found this information helpful and I wish you luck!

South Bend Plastic Surgeon

Stretch marks on breast

These are tough to cure. However, Infini, Laser resurfacing, PRP, microneedling can improve things. It will take many treatments.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Stretch Mark Solutions include: lasers, microneedling/prp and tattooing

Stretch marks can be treated with lasers, microneedling/PRP, medical tattooing.  I suggest a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.