Why do I have a sore stinging feeling right at the t-incision 1 week post breast reduction?

I am 1 week post-op Breast Reduction. I was a 36F and had 500g removed from each breast. The healing process has been simple, with minimal pain except for my right breast at the t-incision. I've had a painful stinging feeling since the day of surgery. The wound doesn't look like its coming apart, its just sore. I'm very clean with it, I'm taking antibiotics, changing my dressings twice a day and following my PS' instructions verbatim. So why am I still in pain?

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
1 week after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-