On that side when I bend down it feels like the implant pops out underneath my breast and then stand and back in. (photo)

I don't have a photo of them right now, but you can't see any difference just feel it

Implant issue

I think that you will need to have your surgeon examine you in person to determine what is going on and if this is normal. Best of luck.

Implant Moving

For that type of issue, I recommend you go back to your operating plastic surgeon where he or she can determine whether there's anything out of the ordinary. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

On that side when I bend down it feels like the implant pops out underneath my breast and then stand and back in.

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately due to the dynamic, motion-related change in your breast photographs will not accurately reproduce the issue and I would recommend speaking to your surgeon for an in-person evaluation.  Best wishes. 

Implant popping out

Thank you for your question. I recommend that you contact your Plastic Surgeon and share this with them so that they can advise you. They will be able to examine you and determine if there is an issue.

All the best