Will getting a second rhinoplasty help fix the tip of my nose? (photo)

My first rhinoplasty was in 2012, I had a bump and a slight crease on the tip of my nose. I wanted the tip smoothed out and the bump removed. I was happy with the results within the first 6 months until the tip of my nose became distorted. Over the past 4 years the tip of my nose has remained the same(see photos). The tip makes the whole nose look tilted To the side, and itself is also pointy on either side. Will a second rhinoplasty fix it? What has caused this?

Revision Rhinoplasty to Correct TIp

The tip of nose become distorted overtime secondary to:1)  Contraction of skin 2)  Poor cartilage support in the nasal tip3)  Thin SkinThe tip can be significantly improved during a revision rhinoplasty.  You would need to rebuild the tip with cartilage grafting.  You would need latural crural struts, tip sutures, and a columellar strut.  You could consider temporals fascia to thicken you skin.I hope this helps.  

Revision rhinoplasty for multiple issues.

A revision rhinoplasty will be needed to correct your pinched tip, hanging columella, collapse nasal valves, etc. See a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon  Who can show you multiple examples of correction of noses like yours as well as  noses that are worse than yours.  Cartilage can be used from your septum or ears and does not require a rip graft. 

Rhinoplasty and tip

It is certainly possible to improve the tip in a secondary rhinoplasty. You would have to be evaluated in person, and it would be helpful to see the prior surgeon's operative notes.

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

A full set of facial photographs required to make a determination, since revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty.  It is also important to know whether or not there is any cartilage left on the inside of the nose for grafting purposes.  For more information and many examples, please see the video and the link below

Revision to Improve Nasal Tip

Tip cartilages that are weak or lack sufficient volume have caused  the collapsed, asymmetrical appearance of your tip. Your tip narrowing has also caused nasal obstruction. You can improve both form and function with   cartilage grafts which will restore normal tip contour and definition. Select a revision specialist who shows you multiple examples of tip reconstruction. Do not rely on computer imaging.