Am I on the right regimen: Finasteride 1mg: 2.5 months & 10% Minoxidil once daily: 1.5 months? I still have reasonable hair.

WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT FINASTERIDE TO AT LEAST HALT MY SHEDDING? Average time taken by finasteride to show visible results in your clinical experience?

Dosage of hair meds

Finasteride is usually 1mg once a day with respect to maintaining/ treating hair loss.  Over the counter minoxidil topical is usually 5% applied to scalp twice a day or just at night.  Higher percentages could be prescribed by your doctors and depending on the other medications you are using your doctor may decide to recommend it once a day. Treatment length is per the doctor or could be indefinite.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

The right regimen is what your doctor recommends for your medical condition. If you are not sure about

The right regimen is what your doctor recommends for your medical condition.  If you are not sure about your treatment follow up with your doctor and ask questions.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon