Looking for recommendations on a revision rhinoplasty. (photos)

I had my original rhinoplasty done 7 years ago along with a lip lift. My concerns are: 1 - My alar crease/cheek area pulls unnaturally, most noticeably on my left nostril. This is extremely visible when I smile. This is my biggest concern. 2 - I'm not happy with the asymmetry of my nostrils from certain angles. My right nostril is flatter than my left. 3 - The scar from my lip lift is uneven - I would've preferred if it followed the natural shape of my nose base. Its hidden better on the left side than the right. 4 - The tip of my nose is still a bit bulbous

Lip lift and rhinoplasty

I prefer to separate those two procedures (lip lift and rhinoplasty).  That doesn't mean it is wrong to combine them, I am just stating a preference.

I think the scars can be helped especially the upper lip one,  The alar crease nasal cheek junction one is more of a challenge but I think it can be improved.  The tip can be refined.

Nose revision

Roxie22, sorry to disappoint you but one cannot adequately assess problems with animation from still photos. Your scar could be lasered to improve it but not much else unless you want to possibly change your lip shape; should have been done separetly; you get a better scar. As far as your nose goes it can be revised I'm sure simply see an experienced surgeon that does "only faces" and make sure they have plenty of good photos. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon