Pushing down on implant and it moves to upper abdomen normal?

When I push down on my implant I can see it move down in my upper abdomin. My other implant does not. Is that normal

Implant

The inframammary fold attachment on that side may have been weakened allowing the implant to move caudally.  If it is in a good position normally, it may be something that does not need repair.  However if the implant is migrating caudally, the inframammary fold may need to be reconstructed.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Photo needed

I do not think this sounds right and it may be worth seeing your surgeon  -implants can me mobile but they should not be able to move that far down

Implant motion

Without at least photographs it would be difficult to answer with any certainty.  It does sound like you should have an evaluation by your plastic surgeon. Good luck.

John Paletta, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Movement of implant after surgery.

It is not normal for one implant to move significantly lower than the other and this can lead to a double bubble appearance. That being said I would suggest you see your plastic surgeon. Good luck.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry in implant motioI

I would agree that it is best to meet with your plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns. While this amount is asymmetry sounds unusual, without an inperson exam and access to your before and after pictures, it is impossible to comment beyond that. You paid your plastic surgeon for surgery and follow up. Please call for an apointment

Melinda Haws, MD

Thank you for sharing your question. Because of the asymmetry between your breasts when performing this motion it would be best to discuss this with your surgeon so that they can schedule you for an in-person examination.  Once the cause, if any, is determined a treatment plan can be recommended.  Hope this helps.

Implant displacement

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear about your experience.  Without photographs and a thorough evaluation it is difficult to say exactly what is going on, but based upon your description of implant displacement it is possible that you are experiencing malpositioning of your implant.  I would definitely recommend seeking a follow up evaluation with your board certified operating plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and what options might be available to you.  

Implant malposition

Sorry about your problem. It sounds like you may have something going on that is unusual. Hard to make any recommendations without photos but I strongly suggest going back to your plastic surgeon or if that's not possible make an appt with a new plastic surgeon who does a lot of breast implant revision procedures. Best of luck to you. 

Mary Gingrass, MD

Implant Malposition

Hard to say without photos or physical exam, but it could be implant malposition. Go back to your plastic surgeon for examination. If it is malposition, it is fixable. Good luck.

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Implant and position

If your implant is pushing down into your abdomen then you might have a displacement of the implant from the pocket. You need to be seen in person.