Taking protein and steroids after beard transplant, when can i get back to my gym routine?

I do heavy gym workout i havent taken any gym supplement or steroid in the past 4 months regarding my pre planned surgery 

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.   There is no reason why you can't take supplements and exercise especially after 4 months.  If you are concerned, ask your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Taking steroids after a hair transplant

taking steroids after a hair transplant is bad news because steroids causes hair loss and will do just the opposite of why you did a hair transplant. A good protein diet is not a problem

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Taking vitamins and protein supplements after Hairtransplant

Once you are healed which may take about two weeks after hair transplant, you can return to your normal routine. For weight lifting, we suggest to wait three weeks. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Once healed

Hello. You can go back to your routine once your surgery area has healed. This takes between one to two weeks. Meanwhile take care of your transplanted hair and donor area.Best of lucks!

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon