Post operative antibiotics to reduce risk of c.diff reoccurrence?

Last summer after my breast augmentation I developed c.diff from the post operative antibiotic (clindamycin). I am scheduled to have a rhino/septoplasty at the end of October and have been told the surgeon will prescribe teflex? As I have a penicillin allergy. What are the options for post operative antibiotics that are least likely to cause a c.diff reoccurrence? Is something like Bactrim a suitable substitute?

Antibiotics for a septoplasty and rhinoplasty?

In our practice, we do not use any antibiotics for a septoplasty or rhinoplasty procedure.  Best to check with your operative surgeon to prevent reoccurrence