Penis size is small, I was wondering if you can help me increase my size by giving me information on what I should do or get?

I am very depressed due to my penis size and I have searched for a year now and something called HCG and DHT gel is apparently something that people talk about in forums that is capable of increasing length and girth.

Hidden Penis: Possible Cause of "Small Penis"

Thank you for your question.  It is challenging to answer this question without photographs or an examination.  A possibility is that you may have is a component of a hidden penis (buried penis).  This can occur after a circumcision.   The issue is not that the penis is physically smaller, but rather it is less visible due to anatomic issues.  The  anatomic issues can include excessive skin removed with the circumcision resulting in "hiding" of the penis under scrotal skin. Another possibility is that the circumcision resulted in worsening of the hidden penis due to the lack of repair of the congenital (born with the condition) hidden penis at the time of the surgery.  

I would recommend evaluation by an experienced male cosmetic genital surgeon even if this requires traveling.  There are several techniques, but the one that I prefer to use is the one that I developed.  The results have been presented at national and international meetings for your reference.  

Best of luck.     

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist