Why do my nostrils from the front looks piggy and so wide in photos so wide. (photos)

When is it going to be natural? I used to love that i can't see my nostrils, the tip so high now and nostrils shown as the pics i'm 2 weeks after operation. Is it going to be natural again or not. I like it from the side but the front so piggy and fake. I'm so afraid that the dr did re shape my nose i told him i want it natural just remove the bone

2 weeks post op, some advices:

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Too soon to judge results

It is way too soon to judge your results. At 2 weeks post op, you are literally in the infancy of your recovery. I know it's frustrating, but, for now, your only option is to be patient and kind to yourself as your body heals. It may take anywhere from 6 months to a year for your final results and the tip is always the last area to heal.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar