New to the group and looking for advise on preparing for my TT?

my name is Stephanie 37, and mother of 3 (19, 8,8) yes twins.. I have ALOT of stretch marks on my stomach, excess skin,lots of wrinkling and I HATE it... I hate getting changed in front of my husband, always turn when changing in the gym, hate looking at myself naked and God forbid my husband touches me there. Went to PS last Mon for consult - tt and Lipo flanks - booked the surgery for Sept13th - No turning back now... I am excited and scared... Any advise for prep, etc would be appreciated.

Candidates for tummy tuck

Dear Stephanie, tummy tuck indications depend on your abdominal wall condition, skin excess and bulging. For better evaluation you should better post your front and side pictures. Some conditions may be treated by liposuction. However if you have skin excess and/of abdominal bulging due to weakened or ruptured muscles abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) is the solution for you. Good luck.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Review the before/after photos

The best thing you can do to make sure you will get the type of results you like is to review the before/after photos of the surgeon; make sure that they show you at least 6 views from each patient (front, quarter turn, profile, back view and sitting views) with the sitting views being the most important because if you look good sitting then you will look good standing.  Once you like the before/after photos then meet the plastic surgeon to make sure you click with her/him, and make sure they go over all you options

Andre Aboolian, MD