Mommy makeover, tummy tuck, breast lift, butt lift, thigh lift, arms? I'm not sure. London Ontario, Canada (Photo)

Lost over 100 lbs. on my own NOT surgery. 168 lbs,5'3" & 47 yrs. From London, ON Canada area. I'd like $ of procedures needed in CDN$, consult fee, all hidden costs, what's covered by OHIP? If not covered what would be $? 2 c-sections kids 10+lbs each, hysterectomy. My back can't support weight of my stomach fat & severe pain, wearing a back brace only eliminates 1/2 the pain. Left a 23 yr very abusive marriage which contributed to arthritis in my spine. Pls leave contact info for follow up ?'s.

Mommymakeover

Hello!
I am just sorry about your marriage. But I am glad you decided to invest in yourself, to make you even more beautiful.
You would definitely look great with MOMMYMAKEOVER, breast lift, tummytuck, liposuction. You deserve it!
To know the real prices, you must contact the plastic surgeons directly and ask for a quote especially for you. Always look for a board certified plastic surgeon.

Marmol, Shailyn MD 

Find the right surgeon and together decide what is the best treatment for you

Far more important than deciding if MM is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Planning a today body make-over

Thank you for asking about your body make-over.

• Congratulations on your weight loss and hard as it is, leaving an abusive marriage.
  • You really have taken back your life.
  • I do not think OHIP will cover any of your surgery.
  • At a glance it looks as though you will benefit from a lower body lift and a breast/lateral chest lift.
  • The best approach is to have a consultation with one or more experienced plastic surgeons near you - 
  • Once your surgeon examines you and explains what can be done and how much can be done in one procedure, you can know the price.
  • This is quite lengthy surgery and is expensive - but will make a huge improvement in your new life.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy makeover, tummy tuck, breast lift, butt lift, thigh lift, arms? I'm not sure. London Ontario, Canada

Tummy tuck, breast lift, butt lift, and thigh lift all appear to be reasonable options based upon the pictures.

Traveling Out of the Country for a Mommy Makeover with Health Conditions & Other Multiple Procedures

Congrats and thumbs up to you on your weight loss and goal accomplishments! As you may know, the Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 
Many procedures can be combined. Cosmetic procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lift (#BBL), Thigh Lift (#TL) and Mommy Makeover (#MMO), which usually concentrates on the breast and abdomen areas, may be combined together. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations. 
The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation. Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. All surgical #procedures carry some degree of #risk.

Therefore, it may be in your best interest to not #travel out of the country for such procedures. Unless, you know the doctor or facility where the procedures take place well or have a previous experience with them, there is an increased chance of problems, #complications, or #emergencies which may lack the necessary attention as you would acquire easier within the United States.  

Mommy makeover options...

Thanks for the question and pictures.

Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy:  most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy).  Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

You may find the attached link, dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes. 

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your pictures.  It appears that a mommy makeover would be very appropriate for you.  This would include a breast reduction, tummy tuck and some liposuction.  Best wishes.

Mommy make over criterial things

Hello, thanks for sharing your photos and concerns with us, before all its important for you to know that in plastic surgery the safety and security of patients should be the most importat thing, so in you case i recommend you to do first, back liposuction with BBL and Tummy tuck with breast lift. and in a second round do your arms and tights. the cost of the procedure will depend of where you go, so recommend you to get a quote with a plastic surgeon  and get an evaluation. Have a nice day and best wishes!!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

Makeover after weight loss

Congratulations on your impressive weight loss!  The question of what procedures are needed is dependent upon what bothers you.  I think from the description of your pain symptoms you would benefit from an extended tummy tuck with liposuction and a breast lift with possible reduction.  Other procedures can be considered as they concern you.  It is best to start by consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to design a surgical plan based on your surgical goals.  Costs will be covered during the consultation.

Camille Cash, MD

Mommy Makeover. I'm not sure

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your impressive weight loss.  I think you are a good candidate for surgical correction of many of your listed areas but it is impossible to give you a dollar figure without an in-person examination to discuss your desired goal results, staging of the procedures, and areas to be treated.  See a series of ASPS board certified plastic surgeons in your area to have a better idea as to cost.  Best wishes.