Could I get Invisalign for protuding teeth? (photo)

I recently got my braces off and I dont like the result. My teeth protrude and the side view looks terrible. Could I get invisalign for this?

Protruding teeth

Sorry to hear that you didn't like your results after braces! Invisalign will be able to correct this; however I would first recommend to discuss this with your provider. I am sure they may be willing to help you further with more movements of the teeth to your liking.
All the best.

Los Angeles Dentist

Yes, Invisalign could be used.

Sorry that you did not get the results you were hoping for. Have you spoken to the orthodontist or dentist who treated you and shown them this picture?  You could go back into treatment with brackets and wires. Hopefully they would not charge you for this.  You could be treated with Invisalign for this also, however, you would be charged by the dentist since this was not used the first time you were treated.