My incisions have opened a little and there's some white/yellow substance inside that's concerning me. Is this normal? (Photo)

Seek Follow Up

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent procedure! It does look to be of a little concern and you should follow up with your surgeon in the event he wants to get you on any antibiotics. It's always best to catch an infection of potential problem as soon as it occurs to prevent any further issues. Good luck and congratulations, again!

Wound issue

It looks like you have a small wound dehiscence.  Often local wound care will treat this.  Best to follow closely with your surgeon.

Incisions opened

Thank you for your question. This is a minor separation which should heal fine with local wound dressings per your PS. What you are seeing is a part of the healing process. Please follow up with your PS for local wound care.

White/yellow substance inside my separated incision that is concerning me.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and I am sorry to see your incision separation.  This small area of separation should heal well from the inside-out, but will take several weeks.  The yellow/white tissue is some early scar tissue formation and your body's own fat.  Contact your surgeon's office to receive wound care instructions while ensuring that you go on to heal without difficulty.  Hope this helps.