What is the best implant style/size to create a natural looking, lifted result? (photos)

I'm 23 years old, and have had two children (breastfed). My breasts are very saggy. What is my best option to achieve a natural look? I am terrified of ending up with fake looking balloons on my chest. I have attached my own photo in addition to my wish photos. I would like to be a D/DD, I'm currently a C/D. I am 5"5 with a larger build. The lift is more important than the size to me. Thank you. (I'm more than willing to travel for the right doctor)

You may not need breast implants

I would need to see more photos from different perspectives but it is possible that you have enough tissue to provide upper pole fullness and lifted breasts using a procedure called auto-augmentation mastopexy.  Your breasts would be lifted and the breast tissue repositioned so you have upper pole fullness and perkier looking breasts. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

What is the best implant style/size to create a natural looking, lifted result?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, you should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Unfortunately, in regards to specific size/profile of breast implant, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful specific advice.  

Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key. Generally speaking, patients undergoing this combination operation should understand that it is significantly more complex than breast augmentation surgery only and that it is associated with a significantly higher risk of complications and need for additional surgery.

Also, generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation/lifting surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position makes selection of the best breast implant size/profile relatively easy.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Natural looking, lifted result.

With the amount of breast tissue you have now, the type of implant probably won't have a significant impact on your result. A lift alone could reduce your breasts by one cup size. That would be a reasonable choice if size isn't an issue. If you want to be the same cup size or larger then an implant will probably be needed. A consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon would be necessary to determine the size and type of implant, as well as the type of lift that would give you the best result

Henry Wells, MD
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

The Horndeski Method™

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Horndeski Method™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without implants.The weight of the breast is transferred to the underlying muscle resulting in immediate pain relief and long term stability.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

If you're not concerned with your size, just do a lift!

There's nothing more "natural" than a breast without an implant -- but will you get the shape you're looking for?  A lift will not do much to restore the fullness in the upper part of your breast. Without an implant, you will need to rely on your bra to do that.  So just do the lift!  If you want to look like you're wearing a push-up bra when you're not, you'll need an implant.  See an ASAPS member surgeon in your area and get some in-person consultations.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with lift candidate, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have asymmetrical and sagging breasts.
In this regard, i recommend a breast lifting with implants to get a bigger breast with adecuate projection. In other words, you need breast volume (implants) and you need breast projection (the lift).
I recommend you, to use a microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implants ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection and different volumes of each side (bigger in the left breast) to correct the breasts asymmetry you have.
To place the implants, I recommend making the incision through the areola (leaving an unnoticed scar) in conjunction with a Round Block Areolar Reduction to get an appropiate areolar diameter, with a minimal and hidden scar (a circumference line surrounding the areola).

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Natural Looking and Perkier Breasts

Thank you for including the photos. It looks like you will need a full breast lift at minimum to reposition you nipples/areola as well as remove some excess skin. A lift alone will give you a volume very close to what you already have. Since you are looking to go up 1-2 cup sizes in volume, I would recommend an augmentation at the time of your breast lift. Trying on sizers will help you (and your plastic surgeon) figure out what additional volume would make you happy and give you the results you are seeking.

Ashley B. Robey, MD

Saggy breasts

Hello.  Thank you for your question. Your breast would be best addressed with a breast lift and small implants for additional volume. Some of the breast tissue that is hanging will be removed and the implant will give you upper breast fullness that is quite appealing and natural looking. 

Dr. B

Breast implants sizing for breast augmentation and breast lift

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you.

You will require a full breast lift regardless of the breast implant size.

There is really no way to accurately predict what size you would like without an examination. During your examination and consultation, you should try on some sample sizes and see what you are comfortable with. This is an accurate approximation of what you would get. If in doubt, go up one size from the one you like. Then the PS can help explain with the size and current condition of your breasts the effects of those sized implants will have on you.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Breast Augmentation

Breast Lift with adequate volume

You appear from you photos to have good volume.  I would recommend a full breast lift (mastopexy).  I think you will be very pleased with the shape and size following this operation.  If you want to go larger, you can always go back and place an implant at a later date.  But if you are happy with the lift, then you have avoided implants and the potential risks associated with them.  Even if you are sure you want more volume, the best way to perform breast lift and augmentation is to stage the procedures.

For more information on breast lift, please visit the link below.  

W. Bryant Walker, MD
Jackson Physician