I had a TT with MR Nov. 2. 6 days after the steri strips were removed: redness beside my T Line. (photos)

The redness has gotten worse. Is this fat necrosis? Will it heal in time? How should I care for it? I do not have a fever or signs of infection.

TT and redness

Thank you for your question. Look like you have healing issues with cellulitis. I recommend to see your PS as quickly as you can

Tissue loss?

It looks like you might be having healing issues in the lower portion of your abdominoplasty incision. Best of luck.

I had a TT on 11/2 and 6 days later my steristrips were removed.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry to see your recovery difficulties.  I would advise you to see your surgeon sooner than later for an in-person examination.  It appears that you have an infection and impending tissue loss from surgery.  You need to have antibiotics and wound care recommendations offered.