I had a mini thigh lift done and I'm not happy with the results. How long do I have to wait to have a full thigh lift?

Timing for a thigh lift

If you are going back to your original surgeon, the first thing to do is sit down with them and discuss this whole situation. There are many factors that would go into deciding the time of a secondary surgery. It seems anywhere from six weeks to six months would be the time frame considered. Since the expectations of your first surgery were not met, you need to have an excellent idea of what the full thighplasty would involve.

Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Time to wait for full thigh lift

I am sorry to hear you are not pleased with the results of your mini thigh lift. I don't personally believe you can get significant results with mini lifts on thighs. 

If if all your wounds are healed and scars are settled then you could have further surgery safely but please take time to consider the scars as they can be far from the prettiest scars and careful placement of them is key.

my profile has an image of a lady post thigh lift for you to see the sort of result you can achieve 

best wishes 

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon