I would idealy like it to look fuller butt. I also want my stomach tighter. What can I do?

BBL

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a BBL to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and then together with your surgeon build the surgical plan that best helps you achieve your overall desired look.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

BBL and Liposuction

You can likely achieve the results you desire with liposuctioning of your trunk (tummy, back, flanks, hip rolls, possible thighs) to remove any excess fat and then transfer that fat to your buttocks.  There will be a modest skin tightening effect on the tummy skin after this part of the procedure.  Following this procedure if there is still some skin excess then we can treat the tummy skin with a RF skin tightening device such as ThermiTight.  Good luck!

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

BBL or buttock implants

Thank you for your question and photographs.The two methods I would recommend for a flatter stomach and fuller buttocks would be a Brazilian butt lift which is fat grafting to the buttocks area or liposuction and buttock implants. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a full body examination and determine which procedures you are a good candidate for. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. If the patient does not have adequate amounts of fat to reinject then I would recommend liposuction to smooth out the stomach then insertion of implants into the buttocks using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. 
Best of luck in your endeavors! Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would idealy like it to look fuller butt. I also want my stomach tighter. What can I do? (Photos)

You really need to be examined to see if you have enough donor fat for the BBL. At the same time the skin of your abdomen can be examined to see whether liposuction alone will tighten the abdomen or whether you may also need some skin excision. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of experience performing the BBL procedure !

George Lefkovits, MD