Need my Chin Implant removed but current dr doesn't do chins anymore. Can you please recommend someone who specializes in it?

Had 6mm silicone 2 years ago I was emailing Dr back and forth contemplating removal VS revision. This has been emotionally devastating and I need to reverse what I've done but current Dr doesnt do chins anymore. Please recomend Dr who specilizes in removal

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  When the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

I have removed and replaced many chin implants (placed elsewhere) as long as it is a silastic, not a medpocre chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin.  Non smiling photos of your lower face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.

Hope this helps.