Hollow undereyes in someone already treated with fat grafting

Hi Inhave had fat grafting done to face several times, with the last time being most successful. The fat in my cheeks has remained, but my eyes are even more hollow in tear trough area and also nasilabial lines are completely back. I Had this done several yeara ago, but it only lasted in these two areas for approx a year. Is there a more permanent solution? I am 39 I also find now that cheek fat has remained, it almost makes undereye hollow look more prominent.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Fillers, fat, microneedling/PRP can all be used to improve this area you may be in need of fat repositioning which is a oculoplastic surgical procedure.  Permanent fillers here are a bad idea.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Filler for Eye hollows

I think that filler such as Restylane would be a good option.  While it only lasts about a year in the under eye area, it would give you a good idea if more volume would help achieve the goals of how you want to look.  Good Luck.

Jessica Lattman, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fat transposition

It is difficult to understand the deficiency you are describing without looking at a clinical photo. It may be possible to re-drape the eyelid fat pads to blend into the tear trough area and provide a smoother transition to the area.  Because the lower eyelid skin is thin, it is challenging to get a smooth-blended filler - either it reabsorbs quickly as you have noted or you can end up with lumps or visible filler.  You may consider a visit to your local oculoplastic surgeon or plastic surgeon who specializes in facial procedures to look at lower lid fat repositioning as an option.  

Filler injection okay after fat

You can try filler injection. Although not permanent, it is very effective and predictable. See following video and link.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Filler may be an option

Soft tissue fillers may be an option for you. It is hard to give a definite answer without seeing photographs however. Please repost including a photograph.

Cameron Nabavi, MD
Columbus Oculoplastic Surgeon

Please help us by posting photographs of yourself.

Your concerns are reasonable.  However without photographs, it is very difficult to provide meaningful answers to your questions.  Please consider posting photographs.