Do you think my breast are proportionate with my shape? Because they are big

I like small boobs. But people say they are not too big or too small that they are the perfect size

Do you think my breast are proportionate with my shape?

Thank you for your question and photos.

What matters is your preference. I believe you will benefit from a small reduction and maximum lift with minimal scarring using the Ultimate Breast Lift method. Please view the video below to see what can be accomplished with this technique.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary Horndeski M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Size

This question can only be answered subjectively. Each person will have their unique perspective determine what they think is "just right" or "too big"  

If you would like to change the appearance of your breasts I recommend that you meet with a board certified plastic Surgeon in person to discuss options.

All the best 

Do you think my breasts are proportionate with my shape? Because they are big.

Thank you for your question. Breast size is a personal preference. If you prefer small boobs, you can voice your desires with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Thank you for your question and series of photographs.  Breast size is a totally personal decision and revolves around what shape and size that you like.  If you would favor smaller boobs certainly discuss options with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Hope this helps.

Breasts right size?

The "right" size is always a personal judgement or opinion. Your breasts seem to fit you proportionally very well. If they are too large for you personally, see a Board Certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options to change your size. 

David F. Klein, MD
Concord Plastic Surgeon

Right breast size

This is a tough question and at the end of the day it is what YOU want and like.Size is a personal preference and I think your are fine.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

It is really only a question that you can answer. I think that your breast shape and size is well within the proportions of your body. However, that proportion is a range and if you wanted smaller breasts that is possible. I would talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to help determine how much breast tissue could be removed and still keep you proportion.Good luck!

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Depends on the person

Thank you for the question.  Nobody can really answer this for you but yourself.  Women's breasts are different from one another and it is normal for women to feel their breasts are too big or too small.  Your breasts look fine but if you are inclining to change the size or shape of your breasts, you might want to consider breast augmentation.  Best of luck. Dr. Michael
Omidi.
An
in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess
your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Breast size and porportion

Thanks for your question. You have a beautiful shape. Your breast size seems proportional to your frame based on these photos. But just because your breasts seem proportional doesn't mean that you have the look you want. If smaller breasts would make you feel more confident and comfortable in your own skin, then that is what you should focus on. You don't "need" so change your breast size to fit your frame, but you may want to. I would suggest having a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to explore your options. S/he can help you decide if the pros of smaller breast size would out weight the cons of a surgical procedure for you. 

Good Luck!

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Breast size is a personal choice

Thank you for your question and photo post.

Breast size is a personal preference. You should feel good in your own skin. If you are considering cosmetic plastic surgery, be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

- Dr. Bryson Richards