Is it gynocomestia or loss skin from my weight loss? (photos)

I had a pretty long journey with weight loss lost almost a 85 pounds I started ny journey 8 years ago and lost all the weight through diet, martial arts and weigh lifting. I had to stop working out coz of an injury for almost 2 years and gained a lil bit.more weight now am back for almost a year I just know if my lower chest.holds loss skin or is it gynocomestia from.inbalanced hormoned since I was obese I would appreciat your help Thank you

Great job with regards to the weight loss.You have some excess skin from the photos It appears on some of the views there may be some tissue as well.A physical exam in your situation would be helpful.

Gynecomastia and loose skin?

Congrats on your weight loss and body transformation. You look great. Keep up the good work. In terms of your chest, I do see some loose skin. In the photos where you are flexing your pectoralis muscles, I see proof that you should have your skin addressed. Liposuction and some body sculpting may be in order, but skin incisions and a chest lift would give you your best result. I urge you to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. I hope this helps...

Difficult problem that requires an expert

How should I choose a surgeon?
Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter.
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.So be extremely careful choosing the right Plastic Surgeon at the beginning.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Is it gynocomestia or loss skin from my weight loss?

Congratulations on your very successful and impressive weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment!  Although accurate diagnosis would require in-person evaluation, it seems to me like you are left with some loose skin along the lower chest wall area.  Excision of the skin, with a resulting scar, would be necessary to improve the situation; you may be better off avoiding surgery altogether.
 More precise evaluation/advice, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Best wishes.

Gynecomastia in Loss of Weight and Skin Elasticity

It seems like you would have the following: Severe Gynecomastia – This type of gyencomastia commonly affects those who have lost skin elasticity at an older age and those who have been obese or overweight at one point in their life and lost weight may have saggy skin and breasts that are severely enlarged. Surgery is the recommended treatment for severe gynecomastia. 

Man Boobs(Gynecomastia) VS. Loose Chest Skin

Your before and after photos are amazing! With progress like this you should be a motivation for millions who do not think it can be done. 
In my opinion you do not appear to have Gynecomastia but it is clear that you have residual loose skin. Even though the huge increase in your pec muscles filled up and took some of the slack left by the weight loss it was not entirely successful. Look at the very low position of your nipples and compare it to that of normal make chests and that of body builders. Ideally the nipples sit on it just to the side of the edge of the pectoralis muscle. Yours are much lower. 
If you are satisfied with this location I would do nothing since to lift the nipples may require a fairly long scar on either breast to help in removing the excess skin and lift the nipple. 
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Overall you look great from your weight loss and muscle building. The breast problem I see is loose skin from your previous heavy weight. If you had gynecomastia the breast tissue would obscure your lower pec area. The loose skin will be hard to fix with an acceptable scar. Discuss with your plastic surgeon. Congrats and good luck.

Loose skin

Congratulations!  You look amazing!   You would have to be seen in person, buttony guess from the photo is that it is probably loose skin.