Does anyone know if this is gyno? (photos)

I know it is hard to tell especially when not in person it this photo was taken with a decent pump after a workout and I was flexing please any help would be appreciated. The second photo is how I look without a pump. I am 17.5-18% body fat on average

A test for gynecomastia

I find that a helpful test for gynecomastia is to stand in front of a mirror and look at your chest with your hands at your side and then with your hands on your head.  If it doesn't go away with your hands on your head (arms elevated) then you are likely to have excess fat and/or breast tissue in this area and may wish to see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Candidate for gynecomastia removal surgery

From your photos, you seem to be a candidate for gynecomastia removal surgery or male breast reduction. Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed.

You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be able to get a formal diagnosis and to be able to decide on a course of treatment if necessary.

Is this Gynecomastia?

Hello and thank you for your question. Unfortunately the two images posted here do not appear to show the photos described. If you are looking to have information on diagnosis of gynecomastia and potential for surgery there is no harm is scheduling a consultation with a local surgeon to get information in person. Best of luck!