Fat or filler above lips! Help. (photos)

For the last 10 years I'm using fillers for my lips, but for the last 5 years I noticed fat above my lips causing my face to look funny and people noticed it.. I don't know if it's fat or Kint of filler but one of the plastic surgeon said its not filler when he touched it! What do you think! Is he wrong or maybe it's fat? How can I get rid of it if it's filler ? Or how can I get rid of fat above my lips of it's fat ? I really need help since my face is becoming worse every year

Lip filler

It's hard to tell what this is without an exam. If it is filler, hyalourodinase should remove it. If it's fat or scar tissue (not sure the cause without more information) then surgical treatment may be needed. Consult a surgeon and get more information

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler Above the Lips

Without an in person consultation it is impossible to be certain but it appears from your photos that this is the result of too much filler.  I would have Vitrase injected into the area by an expert to see if this can be dissolved.  Best, Dr. Green