Do I have enough fat to do a Brazilian butt lift? I am 5'7" and weigh 145 lbs.

am interested in getting a brazilian butt lift. I would like to have my butt more fuller around the top. Over all I am generally happy with my body; however, I no not like how my thighs touch and my stomach sticks out in tight clothes. I would like a smaller waist and a rounder bottom. I am willing to travel to get what I am looking for. Where I live in vancouver, Canada there are fewd.octors that perform butt lifts. But ideally I would like to do it close to home.

Do I have enough fat to do a Brazilian butt lift? I am 5'7" and weigh 145 lbs. (Photo)

First of all, it does not seem that you have enough fat for this procedure.  Secondly, you have adequately prominent buttocks and you do not need a butt lift.  If you look at the photos of individuals who have had this procedure, they all have butts much more flat than yours.

BBL Candidate

Depending on what you are looking for, if you are only looking for a more round shape, and a better hour glass shape, then Yes, you will gain a lot from a BBL. all the areas you mention can be treated and will have a really nice result. What you are not going to have is a BIG PROJECTED BUTT. If You are interested in increasing the size also i would suggest you to have a BBL for reshaping your body, and have Butt Implants for augmenting your Butts. Both of the options will give you an amazing result.

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in Both techniques, and discuss your expectations, i'm sure you will have a great experience in this journey.

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Do I have enough fat to do a Brazilian butt lift?

You certainly seem to be a perfect candidate for body reshape with lipo and Brazilian Butt Lift. 
Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Do I have enough fat to do a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a BBL.  You appear to have a well proportioned frame and have a mild amount of excess subcutaneous tissue in the flanks, abdomen and upper thighs.  

You should have enough volume in those donor sites to achieve your desired results, since the liposuction of the flanks and upper thighs helps to "frame" the buttocks and actually give additional definition. After injection of the fat in the buttocks, you should have a noticeable change in the proportions of your mid body.

Steven J. Smith, MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate?

Thank you for your photos. It appears that you may be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. Of course, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options

You are a very good candidate for the Brazilian buttlift.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Are you a candidate?

Thank you for your pictures. I think you could benefit from some liposuction. You will have a modest amount of fat at best. This fat can be used to help shape and enhance your buttocks but not give you much volume. The contouring of your waistline  will make your buttocks look bigger.

BBL

You look like a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift.  Best to be seen in person to determine if you have enough fat reserves.

Good Candidate For BBL

From you photos it appears that you are a good candidate for a fat transfer to your buttocks to increase buttock volume and narrow your waist.  You should have a very nice outcome.  Good luck to you and be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon.  

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon