Lower face still weak after nose and sliding genioplasty, can you help me? (photos)

I would like to know wich surgery is the best for me i had a rhinoplasty and a sliding genioplasty and my lower jaw is still weak can you help me with that?

Jaw implants

Your lower face is still quite narrow. You could benefit from posterior jaw augmentation with mandible implant\s.

Sliding Genioplasty

Thank you for your question and photos.  Without preop photos, it is difficult to know what is your improvement in your profile.  You chin projection is only mildly deficient in your photos. If you didn't have much improvement, then more surgery may be warranted.  If you had a lot of improvement, then avoid another surgery.  Best of luck.  

Raj P. TerKonda, MD, FACS

Weak Lower face

Your chin still remains horizontally deficient as well as your jaw angles remains high and narrow. It is not known how much your sliding genioplasty was brought forward but I would assume for now that procedure has been maximized. You would now need to consider adding implants on top of the sliding genioplasty with or without jaw angle implants.