Sex on the second and fifth days after 3900 FUE. Any suggestions?

I was clearly aware of the effects of sex after FUE and so was going not too excited and had sex. No blood spot, no visually noticeable dislodge of planted graft. All I'm worrying about whether the grafts are now "loose" and not tightly planted. Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Having sex after hair transplant wifi it harm the grafts?

no harms should come to the implants grafts . Just make sure there is no pulling and the area is kept clean. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Sex after 2 days of FUE

Go for it. Sex like any real activity is ok if there is no bleeding. At the 4th day you should be able to run a marathon if you did it before. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are worried about post operative care you need to contact your doctor. Having sex should not be an issue after surgery.

If you are worried about post operative care you need to contact your doctor.  Having sex should not be an issue after surgery in general.  

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Sex after a FUE

Sex on day 2 & 5 shouldn't be a concern, as long as there isn't any touching or pulling on your scalp. (Refrain from hair pulling). After 48 hours the grafts are secure and encourage and normal cardio can be resumed. However, we still ask you to refrain from touching the grafts until day 5. Have fun!

Craig Barbieri, MD
Overland Park Phlebologist