Compression suit necessary? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Lower body lift - is the compression garment necessary?
- I am sorry you had to go to the ER -
- Emergency staff are always trained to cut off clothes....sorry they cut off your expensive garment -
- It sounds as though it was too tight for you.
- If you were my patient, I would want you to at least have a jumpsuit or binder - not too tight.
- But the only person you should rely on is your own surgeon.
- You have just had surgery and a complication - let your own surgeon be your guide to recovery.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.