What can I do to change the shape of my lips to my desired result + make lips up-turned, like in the desired result? (photos)

Currently I have uneven, small lips. I have an idea on how I want them to look (photos I've included). Can juvederm/fillers help me change the shape of my lips? or Will I need to get surgery to change the shape of the cupid's bow too? I'm just worried about getting an unnatural result. Also, how can I make my lips up-turned at the corners of the mouth as seen in the photos? My lips naturally seem to fall down. Would you recommend any great surgeons in the GTA that are great with lips?

Changing the Shape of Lips

Successful lip augmentation can both change the shape of the lips and the make them fuller.  You can also help to turn up the lips as well.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial injections for the best cosmetic result.

What can I do to change the shape of my lips to my desired result + make lips up-turned, like in the desired result?

Dermal fillers such as Juvederm is a great product to temporarily improve the shape of one's lips. You appear to be an excellent candidate for lip augmentation and shaping using a filler. Communication with your plastic surgeon is really important to ensure that you achieve your desired results. Thank you for sharing your question and photos. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD

Juvederm for Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Lips are commonly injected with fillers such as Juvederm. It can be injected in different methods to create a desired result. Common changes that can be successfully accomplished by injecting the lips are:

1) Increase the fullness of the lips
2) Improve the definition from the transition from the red lip to the white skin
3) Upturn the corners of the mouth
4) Correct mild asymmetries from one side of the lip to the other. (Limited ability)

In your case, I believe Juvederm can help upturn your lips and make them shapelier.