Can you change your eye shape? Options? (photo)

I recently realized that my eyes are a different size and shape. Is there anything I can do to correct this? I am open to all suggestions.

Asymmetric eyes

Best to see an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation. It appears you have asymmetric upper eyelid ptosis, left side worse. 

Asymmetric eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Changing eye shape

Yes, eye shape can be changed. But from what I see of your photograph, the shape of your eyes falls within the normal range. Your eyes really are very 'normal.' I would encourage you to be proud of the appearance of your eyes. 

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon

Changing eye shape

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon