Can you change your eye shape? Options? (photo)

I recently realized that my eyes are a different size and shape. Is there anything I can do to correct this? I am open to all suggestions.

Doctor Answers 2

Asymmetric eyes

Best to see an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation. It appears you have asymmetric upper eyelid ptosis, left side worse. 

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 72 reviews

Changing eye shape

Yes, eye shape can be changed. But from what I see of your photograph, the shape of your eyes falls within the normal range. Your eyes really are very 'normal.' I would encourage you to be proud of the appearance of your eyes. 

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.