Butt Hugh 10 days post op BBL. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 53 years of age and I am 10 days post op bbl.i love My results but I think it's too high and a bit hugh. Will it drop and reduce ? How soon?

"Fresh" BBL results

From the picture you sent, it looks like you have a great result so far. Be patient, and after a short time things will settle and the swelling will go down and you will get to see the final result. Most of the settling takes place in the first 2-3 months, so you still have more time to wait. Make sure you follow your surgeon's post surgical protocol to maximize your outcome. Good luck!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Yes it will drop it takes several month. You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.  Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.  
Best of luck!!

Butt "huge" 10 days post BBL

Time is all that is needed, as some of the grafted fat will not survive long-term. This takes several months, so be patient and enjoy your new figure! Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.You are quite early on in your recovery period so there is still swelling present. Over the next 4-6 months this swelling will start to resolve and your body will change. The size of your buttocks may reduce in size slightly when most of the swelling has resolved and the surviving fat has stabilized. At about 6 months is when you will start to see your final result. Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon