Bubbles on arm lift incisions; what are these? (Photos)

Got my arm lift last week and I didn't notice these guys until I lifted my arm this week. What are these? I see my PS in a few days but I'm just worried as to what these are.

Brachioplasty/Arm lift/Liposuction/ Vaser Hi Definition procedures

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you contact your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Bubbles at the incision after an arm lift

It is very difficult to say what this represents from your photographs. It probably represents skin being bunched up which is sometimes needed for closure. This usually smooth ends out nicely. Another thing that is common are blisters from having the tape on swollen skin. It is probably okay to just wait and see your plastic surgeon and normal follow-up, and they can better assess the area.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon