Bubbles on arm lift incisions; what are these? (Photos)

Got my arm lift last week and I didn't notice these guys until I lifted my arm this week. What are these? I see my PS in a few days but I'm just worried as to what these are.

Bubbles at the incision after an arm lift

It is very difficult to say what this represents from your photographs. It probably represents skin being bunched up which is sometimes needed for closure. This usually smooth ends out nicely. Another thing that is common are blisters from having the tape on swollen skin. It is probably okay to just wait and see your plastic surgeon and normal follow-up, and they can better assess the area.

Fall River Plastic Surgeon