Do you think I'd need a breast lift? (photos)

I'm going to get breast implants soon, but do you think I'd also need a breast lift?

Augmentation alone should address your concerns.

Based on your photos, it looks like your breasts are in a good position and aren’t sagging below the inframammary crease. Your breasts simply look deflated, which can create the illusion that they are sagging. I think breast implants alone will improve the shape of your breasts for a fuller look and feel. Your plastic surgeon can give you the best advice, though, about whether a breast lift may be necessary to help you meet your goals.

Breast augmentation and lift

Based on the photos submitted you would benefit from an implant insertion to compensate for the loss of volume in the breast. In your case a breast lift is not needed as your nipple is well positioned and simply putting an implant will give your breasts a subtle lift. Upon consulting a board certified plastic surgeon, your physician will be able to proper assess your skin laxity and explore implant options and sizing. Best of luck. James Lee

James Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Do I need a lift?

Hello. From the photos that you have provided it appears that you have pseudoptosis of  the breasts (nipples are higher than the fold but breast volume bottoms out). You should do well from implants alone. You will, however, need a consultation from a BCPS. 

Good luck

DrBurnett#RealSelf100

Breast augmentation and/or breast lift

From your photographs it does not look like you will need a lift per se.  You have deflated breasts which should respond nicely to well placed implants.

Breasts augmentation and areola reduction

Dear Sara,
   Thanks for submitting your pictures. From observing your pictures you appear to be A cup with mild ptosis and large areolas. 
 In my opinion, it will be very beneficial for you to have areola reduction (donut). That procedure will give you smaller and more attractive areolas. Otherwise, the areolas will get even larger from the stretching by the implants.This procedure will also tighten your breasts skin and help to improve on your mild breasts over hang.
 As far as implants size, full C cup is very attractive. You did not provide your chest circumference measurement in inches which is critical for the correct implants size selection. Let's assume that you are 34 A cup at the present time. To become 34 full C cup, you will need implants with volume of 375 cc. For 36 full C cup - 450 cc.
  Remember that not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So , do your due diligence and choose wisely.
   Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety.Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.
                                                 Dr Widder

Do I need a lift?

From the photos you have posted, I agree that implants alone would be sufficient. It is important to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to be examined and to discuss your goals. Based on measurements of your breasts and your desired size, they will be able to determine the appropriate volume and profile of implant that will be needed. Best of luck!

Dustin L. Reid, MD

Do you think I'd need a breast lift

I think i f our surgeon chooses the correct dimensions of an implant that you will look fine with the implant and no lift

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast augmentation only?

Your nipples are well above your inframammary fold, so I feel you can have a breast augmentation without a lift. Good luck.

Breast lift?

You might need a small areola lift along with your implants. Hard to say for sure without an exam. Best of luck.

Do you think I'd need a breast lift

Thank you for your question. Based on the pictures you provided implant alone should give you a good result. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation